Saturday, September 13, 2008

1st Full Week of School..

Hello again!! Yes, I have finally found the time to blog again. It has been crazy since school started withs tennis 2 hours everyday after school, loads of homework.. You probably are like hey Lynsey thats not too bad, well, let me clear this with you, wake up at 6. get to school at 7:30, then around the time of 2:00 i have to run over to the girls locker room and change into tennis clothes of somesort, and be on the court at 2:07. On somedays though, we have matches that go till 5. Then dinner, that normally puts me at 6:15ish. Then homework. I have 2 hours of biology homework each and every night. Just bio.. so normally 3 to 4 hours of homework each night..

I know that everyones schedule is like this, but i was just letting you all know that my old life has returned.. :)

Its lunch time so.. i'm gonna go eat.

Until next time... (which will probably be a month from now... =P) ta ta for now!!! :)

No comments: